Last modified: March 8, 2018
Remediant, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including the following information:
- Account Information. This information is collected when you establish your account on our Site (the “Account”). We collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("Personal Information").
- Payment Method. At the appropriate time, we will require you to furnish us information for facilitating payment. Our payment processing partners facilitate the payment and they may additional information related information to facilitate such payment. We do not keep your payment information.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone numbers, the contents of the message.
- Information that we collect when you use our Site:
- Location Information. We collect this information automatically as you navigate through our Site, through your Internet provider or wireless service provider, whichever applicable.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. We may also use anonymized and aggregated data for statistical data. Further, it helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- Authentication of usage of our Products and Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To personalize user’s experiences and to provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- To improve customer experience.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties, such as our payment processing partners, we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Remediant’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Remediant about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Remediant, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice. However, this does not include website hosting partners and other third parties who assist us in operating our Site and/ or App, conducting our business, or servicing, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential.
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site visiting your Account page.
Your California Privacy Rights
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
Two Embarcadero Center,
Floor 8, San Francisco CA 94111.